Pages

Wednesday, April 18

easter in tennessee

We spent Easter (+ the week after) in Knoxville, Tennessee! It was such a fun time. We are so thankful that we were able to go home! Ben had to go down to TN for business so my sweet father-in-law paid for my flight so I could come along, too! (Note: My father-in-law is SO loving and SO kind. He continues to amaze me by his generosity and his willingness to give. I am so thankful for him. He is such a great example of Christ-like love)
It was really great to see our family again and to play in the beautiful, warm(er) Tennessee sunshine! We had a full week of fun & fellowship. Ben & Laurel drove up from Chattanooga to spend Easter Sunday with us & they came for a sleepover later during the week, too! We had family corn hole tournaments on Easter & an easter egg hunt for the little ones. Libby & Annie also dyed easter eggs! We made homemade Strawberry Jam one day from a whole bunch of yummy organic strawberries Shannon bought from a friend. We got to visit with Uncle John, Aunt Donna & Nana when they stopped by on their way to the cabin in North Carolina. We went to Sam's soccer game one evening. And, we went line dancing at Cotton Eyed Joe's one night! Our trip was so much fun. I wish we could have somehow seen my family as well but we will get to soon! They were deeply missed, though! 
Corn hole game!
Laurel & I --I've missed her sooo much!!!
Annie was posing for me


TyTy driving!
Sweet moment with Hudson & Aunt Boo
Pretty girls--Libby & Shannon!
egg hunt! 


John & Ben (Ben rolled his jeans up because he was hot--this is not a style!)



This picture cracks me up! Hudson arrived with no pants on! Haha

Ben & Laurel! 
Our first Easter married! 
ohhh, boys!




Cousins watching a movie while adults made strawberry jam!

Sam plays soccer now! 

Sam's game was so much fun!

Yummy Jam!


No comments:

Post a Comment