Pages

Friday, June 22

around town

So since I completely neglected my blog for over a month, I'm gonna do a photo dump! 
The following pictures are random photos from everyday life all around seattle.
Enjoy!  
MVP in Kent



These next three pictures were from the night we brought the motorcycle home

my attempt at making a "hardcore face"
Joey got a motorcycle, too!

extremely high gasoline prices!
trying to make our apt feel like summer!
I found this flower at Ben's work!
Ben & I went for a run one evening and found this cute little fort on the trail
complete with a bon fire!
The flowers in Washington are so pretty!
Ohhh, Tuck!
Cool houseboat in Seattle
I love this man so much!
The making of a Krispie Kreme Donut! 
We pre-bought movie tickets for the opening night of The Avengers!
Ben dressed up for the occasion! 
my bff! 
I truly think we get the very best sunset in the pacific northwest!
Our local grocery store! I walked here one evening because
it was so pretty out and I only needed a couple things!
Around our apt complex


Snoqualmie Falls on a rainy, gloomy day
hottie in a helmet !!
Shopping with Tuck!

relaxing in the sun after a run 
biking riding around seattle
Gasworks Parks on Lake Union 
We bought $1 kites from walmart and played with them at the park for hours!

We weren't the only ones with the idea! 







Alki Beach

My summer flowers

Our community group had a hawaiian party one weekend and I was in
of signs and banners so this was my craft day!



Cherries from the farmers market

Babysitting Isabelle! She has four pet chickens and we took turns taking
them to the park/playground on a leash!
Needless to say, we were very popular at the park!
Another crafting day! Ben and I pulled these chairs out of a dumpster
and $10 later (a can of paint + a sandpaper block) we got pretty chairs for our back porch!
Mint oreo stuffed chocolate cookies for our bon fire & bbq!
Trying this color out on the wall. 
Gasworks park 

Mt. Rainer from the neighborhood!
Another fun day of flying kites!


Cute little package for my niece's birthday!
gifts for two new baby girls-- Adaya Virginia Ciesielski & Mckenna Jane Hedger
And cookies to celebrate baby Addysen's birth (friends from our church here)
Ben and Tucker hanging out at the farmers market

Tulips from the market
Sounder train
Coulon Beach Park
View from dinner with dad and uncle steve

I found this stud on my way home! 
love him!!!
Ben and I go here often for date nights! It's a really cool outdoor environment
with a ton of restaurants, coffee shops, ice cream stores, retail stores,  an AMC movie theater and
outdoor firepits! 

No comments:

Post a Comment