Pages

Tuesday, February 14

ohhh, sweet valentine!

Today we're celebrating our first married valentine's day! 
Ohhhhh, i just love Valentine's Day (& all holidays)! 
We opened our valentines this morning along with breakfast in bed before ben headed off to work. 
Great way to start this sweet day! 
We decided that tonight we would do the opposite of what everyone else will be doing-- we're gonna order take out and rent a movie. 
I like it better that way! 
my diy valentine decor!

Since we're celebrating this sweet day today, I thought I'd post some "Valentine-ish" photos! 
These photos are from an engagement session Ben & I did a couple years ago...they feature bright red balloons! 


















www.shiprapanosian.com
go out & love on someone.
"We love because he first loved us." 
1 John 4:19

1 comment: